The Myo RXP is the first Petzl headlamp that is programmable, allowing the user to choose the order of constant lighting modes and to precisely adapt light output. To do this, there are three lighting modes, for each of which the user can select the power from among ten possible levels, from 13 to 141 lumens. This feature allows the lamp to be programmed for the type of activity and the length of use. Maximum power lighting would be suited for a short night run, for example; less powerful lighting would help preserve battery life and would therefore be ideal for a multi-day trek. This headlamp has Boost mode (205 lumens) and a strobe mode that can be programmed. It is compatible with lithium batteries to optimize performance, even at low temperatures. The Wide Angle lens offers the option of switching instantly from a focused beam to a wide beam when necessary.
Regulated power levels:
- constant lighting power
- automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged
Lighting modes can be programmed to favor light intensity or battery life, depending on the activity :
- three lighting modes can be chosen (choose from among ten levels between 13 and 141 lumens)
- choice of the order of activation of the three lighting modes
- strobe mode frequency can be programmed (slow, fast , SOS signal)
- user-friendly programming in three steps, using the two buttons
- 205 lumens (Boost mode)
- 13 to 141 lumens (programmable levels)
- shines up to 90 meters (Boost mode)
Compatible with lithium batteries:
- lighter than alkaline batteries
- better performance at lower temperatures
Versatile and adaptable to a variety of situations:
- Wide Angle lens allows to quickly switch from flood beam proximity lighting to focused long-dist ance lighting in a single movement
- Boost mode increases power when occasionally needed
- light body is tiltable to direct the light beam where needed
Perfect for endurance activities:
- 86 h battery life with program level no.1
- lightweight: 175 g
Reliable and durable:
- battery charge indicator light: warns when the batt eries are 70 % and 90 % discharged
- switches are protected from accident al operation when light body is in upright position
- bulb does not need to be replaced
- water resist ant for all-weather use
Comfortable and stable during use:
- compact design
- adjustable elastic headband
- top strap included (not att ached) for increased stability if needed
Materials: Wide Angle lenses made of impact resistant polycarbonate
Wearing a light on your head is so practical and so normal today that it is easy to forget that this concept was a complete innovation 30 years ago when Petzl launched its first headlamp.
Since then, Petzl headlamps have become more and more lightweight, compact, powerful and durable and have become the industry standard in terms of design and technology.
There is a Petzl headlamp for every need, from daily uses to the most technical activities, where lighting is a major element of safety.
Buy It Now
Found this product cheaper elsewhere?
We'll match any advertised non-promotional price from any other U.K. retailer!
Don't forget, it's free delivery! Just let us know where you've seen it cheaper and how much it is. Your business is very important to us.
Review this product
Do you have one of these already? Then we'd really appreciate you
writing a quick review so you can let us and other customers know what you think!